Chaptor One Forum Index Chaptor One
Welcome To The Chaptor One Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey guys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Hey guys Reply with quote

I know it's been a while and i wanna thank you for your server but just to help out a bit i think you guys should take off your server. If you check the logs LOTS of people are constantly trying to crash it with binded spam (so 1 hit of a button and depending on how long the spam is it can crash the server in an instant) speach untill the server is at 1 FPS and you guys pay hard earned money on it and it deserves respect, also i kept getting banned by some of these people and you know me, i tried to help you guys out with this game, though you never came back so i wouldn't make this up.My clan is nolonger active though and forums deleted This games been dead for ages and no need for the retarded communtiy (it seriously is retarded...) to mess up your server any longer. Atleast if you're gonna keep it lock it for when you guys wanna fool around because the less servers the better. The Euro side of the community is actually the good side..the north american side is worse then a cancer! seriously please atleast consider the request i gave you because i know it's alot of money to keep all the servers up and rather let you guys not worry about all this hassle. You can check the logs and it will confirm what i've already said.

BTW i already took the banning up with the admin gab via email.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chaptor One Forum Index -> U2XMP Forums All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: