Chaptor One Forum Index Chaptor One
Welcome To The Chaptor One Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's 2014 and contact with members old and new

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chaptor One Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feir

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:36 pm    Post subject: It's 2014 and contact with members old and new Reply with quote

I believe that those of us who've thought about this clan and the old fun times we used to have now and then checked up on this site and have probably been at both times glad to see the site is still around, but sad to see that much hasn't changed.

Now Im not proposing to make things better or introduce a chaptor1 2.0 or anything, but today is the age of Steam, and I know I've whored my steam friends name out in the past, but I feel Steam is the future, that or maybe we can have someone still around to mention places where members still meet digitally, even if it's irc. In alternative to Steam

We can even create a chaptor one clan under steam, it doens't need to compete in anything, but will be a place for us to still be able to socialize in the modern age....

I don't quite feel right starting up that group myself, But I'm willing and happy to link my steam to have any of you add me to it even as just friends to contact with

http://steamcommunity.com/id/feir/ is my steam link, I look forward to being contacted by all of you.

other ways to contact me personally if anyone who was of this clan or closely related to it and ut99 are:
tempestfeir@gmail.com
& tempestfeir.irae for skype please in your sykpe mesage add ut99 and maybe a breif "hi I'm you know who from ut99"

That being said when I joined this current site in 2006 I was still a 19 year old boy, and I believe I remember joining the clan even earlier than that age, I'm sure I was annoying back then ;) but that being said I fondly remember the time when I was in British Columbia, and if I had only known earlier my grandfather (who was paying for the trip) would have allowed me to meet Gimp.

Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to here from you Feir,

Im woking 3rd shift and dont get time to get online much, plus my computer got a bad rootkit or virus that antivirus programs can`t seem to find.

Using an old 200gb drive i had laying arround, dont have any games installed yet.

I`ll look into steam when i get time.

Last i talked to Gimp was a few months ago, he was moving into town somewere.

Tina and Chev still playing ut99.

Well i gess i need to find my ut99 install cd and the patch`s.

Hope to talk to you again soon Feir.

Chaptor1 MH unreal://24.95.89.25:7777
Chaptor1 MH2 unreal://24.95.89.25:7767
zp|Chaptor1 UT99 instagib mapvote #2 unreal://24.95.89.25:7787
Chaptor1 Bunny Track unreal://24.95.89.25:7757
Chaptor1 MH2GOLD NW3 unreal://24.95.89.25:7227
Chaptor1-Sniper-Deathmatch unreal://24.95.89.25:7747
http://www.chaptorone.net
][c1][toe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:40 pm    Post subject: Hey Dirtbags ! Reply with quote

Hi Gab and c1 peeps

Glad you still have the webby up Gab. I'm keeping all my pic links active.
love to see them old screenshots from decade ago crazy stuff.
Really don't play on the computer anymore as soon as I start playing I fall asleep lol.

Will get on ut soon I hope.

toecutter.......

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toeeeeeeeeeeeee

Good to here from you.

Chaptor1 MH unreal://24.95.89.25:7777
Chaptor1 MH2 unreal://24.95.89.25:7767
zp|Chaptor1 UT99 instagib mapvote #2 unreal://24.95.89.25:7787
Chaptor1 Bunny Track unreal://24.95.89.25:7757
Chaptor1 MH2GOLD NW3 unreal://24.95.89.25:7227
Chaptor1-Sniper-Deathmatch unreal://24.95.89.25:7747
http://www.chaptorone.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chaptor One Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: